Midwest Conference Women Ministries Board members will strive to assist and give a safe place for Local Women Ministries Leaders to work through their challenges or dream a little bigger.
Our Board members are passionate about women ministries and serve as volunteers in their regional conference. They are ready to come alongside to assist you in any way necessary. In addition to providing training for developing vibrant and productive ministries to and through women, they are trained to help you realize your ministry goals.
Whether you are starting a new ministry, reviving an old ministry, or looking for counsel.
- assist with the questions and challenges of ministry;
- help with articulating a vision for your ministries;
- provide assistance in determining, realizing, and evaluating goals for your ministries;
- offer training in designing ministries that grow and strengthen the church;
- and network with area women’s ministry leaders for encouragement and fellowship.